6/10/13

DIY Bunny needle pillow

Hey there! :3
Here's a do-it-yourself tutorial thingy!
I've always wanted to make my own needlepillow so I gave it a shot.
This is very roughly done (since I pretty much like the "unfinished" look of things, and my sewing skills are..)
Anyway, here's what you need:


a needle, white thread, filling, some jeans fabric, black nailpolish, fabric scissors, and whatever you want to add to make it look more personalized. (I added small rings in the ears)


Then you just cut the shape that you want. As you can see I chose a bunny shape ^^ (make sure you have two sides, so you can sew them together later (obviously)


Then you just start sewing it roughly. Here I put the needle through the fabric from under and pul it up, as you can see. Then I go a bit further and repeat that. Make sure you leave a hole to put in the filling !

So after that you stuff it with filling and make sure the hole is closed. :) Then you can draw a face on it if you want to. And add some things to it ^^ 
Here's what it looks like when I was finished ! (ps: notice the badass piercings :3 )
Have fun trying this out, if you'd like^^ BYE!





1 comment:

  1. Omggg, this bunny needle pillow is ADORABLE! I don't really need a needle pillow, but I think I'll make this just for fun! C:

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving/GFC? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Lucky Charms